Essay writing plan is the essence of essay writing
Best Essay Writing Plan
It is a good idea to make essay writing plan before starting your essay. You can get help from this plan in creating the structure of your essay. But the plan should be logical and smooth. You must have to make a plan even very brief. This is because the plan reminds you all the main points which you have to cover in your essay. All these main points should also be highlighted in the structure of your essay.
It becomes difficult especially in the exams to remind all the main points and details if you dive directly into the essay body. So it is vital to have a plan before starting your essay.
Don’t make the plan overstuffed with irrelevant and detailed phrases. Just use keywords and abbreviations for different ideas and major points in headings. Make notes of important references and species names. Major objective of making a plan is what to select for writing in the main essay and what is not to add. Plan also tells you about the order of writing all the information and ideas.
Here are some simple and easy rules for your help in making a good essay writing plan
- First of all read the title carefully at least twice. Think and understand what is asked in this title. Is it demanding any type of discussion, explanation, evaluation or review of your subject? Then make plan according to it.
- Essay plan should have a logical order such as introductory or beginning paragraphs, middle, and final paragraphs.
- A best way to plan an essay is to think about possible definitions that should be explained and discussed in the essay body.
- It is useful to establish different approaches you can take to tackle the essay question impressively. A good and highly organized essay which has broad understanding about the matter of essay with all the major points will help you in writing great essay. And this essay will certainly win you good marks. This high scoring will make emerge your image to your tutor.
Following three parts should be included in the essay writing plan:
- Structure of the essay; a good plan gives you a clear and organized structure. The plan makes you capable of organizing all the ideas in a good and smooth order. If your ideas are organized then the message you want to convey will become unclear. All the arguments and ideas must flow smoothly throughout the essay. If they are unclear and unorganized they will not give you good marks.
- Arguments you are presenting: planning will enable you to present all the arguments in good manner. Make it sure that your essay is clearly and consistently argued. Planning will also make you able to find and write all the evidences. These evidences will support your arguments and ideas.
- Writing process: you have to write all the ideas and information according to your set plan. Complete writing process will be organized in good manner. Evidences must be provided thoroughly at the end of the essay. Otherwise, you will be accused of plagiarism.
Searches related to Essay writing plan
essay planning worksheet, essay plan template open university, what should an essay plan look like, how to plan an essay in 5 minutes, how to write an essay plan in an exam, blank essay plan, how to plan an essay gcse, essay planning sheet for 5 paragraph essay
You may also be interested in reading our blog about getting credible essay topics from the professional essay writers.